- One New Fashion & Easier Style For Making Your Nails Beautiful….
- How To Apply Water Decals On Your Nails:
- First, apply nail polish for the base of your nail art. There are two types of water decals available in the market; one can be applied to any base nail polish color and the other should be on a white base color only. I am using those that can be applied to any base.
- Make yourself a workplace by collecting everything you need in one place. That includes a pair of tweezers, a bowl of water (room temperature) and a sheet of waterslide decals.
- Remove the protective sheet of the decal sheet.
- Cut a piece of water slide decal. You don’t need to cut a flower closely. Just cut a square piece of the sheet.
- Put the piece in the water bowl for 5-10 seconds.
- Take it out with tweezers. Now, pick the flower decal from the sheet carefully and set it on your nails.
- Finally, apply a top coat on your nails for long-lasting nail art